Knowing your favorite season can help you pick the right scent. Before you choose a scent based on the seasons, it might be helpful to first determine your favorite season and understand why you prefer it over others. Let this article provide some highly fascinating information on your scent preferences.
Following extensive research into clients' scent preferences, a categorization was developed that associates a person’s personality with a given season. First and foremost, it is necessary to understand that a person can be categorized into various groups, as one’s personality can have multiple facets and change over time. The categories below provide a general overview.
Choosing a Spring Fragrance
Spring is a season that represents nature's regeneration, blossoming, gentleness, and freshness. It is especially appreciated by those whose favorite scents are figurative in nature, with odors of fresh flowers, fresh-cut grass, citrus, and fragrant herbs. The following fragrances are highly appealing to personalities associated with the freshness of spring:
- Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint: A citrus-forward and fresh scent that captures Spring.
- Lancome’s La Vie est belle L'eau de Parfum or Shanghai Lily Eau de Parfum from Tom Ford: Popular with ladies and a great option for the season.
- For men who love spring, consider fragrances with sea notes, ferns, and various Eau De Cologne.
Choosing a Summer Fragrance
Summer draws a specific sort of personality, which might be classified as "Air”. Such personality types generally embody a more feminine disposition. Those with summer personalities are particularly drawn to perfumes with subtleties that are facetted, delicate, and well-constructed. Woody smells will work great for lovers of Summer. Some examples include the following:
- Mancera Instant Crush Eau De Parfum: Featuring notes of saffron, ginger, amber wood, and more, this unisex fragrance is perfect for summer.
- Scent Of Peace For Him Eau De Parfum: A complex wood-based fragrance, ideal for men who love the summer season.
Choosing an Autumn Fragrance
Autumn personalities are more ground, which might lead them to be classified as "Earth". People with such personality traits are typically known to be peaceful and genuine. Do bear in mind that vanilla and floral fragrances, in general, do not appeal to users who love the autumn season. The smells linked with autumn are particularly appealing to the personalities connected with them, such as:
- Prada’s L'Homme Intense Eau de Parfum: A bold wood and earth-based fragrance, with hints of amber and leather.
- Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette: Featuring hints of mahogany and musk, it is a great choice for those who prefer something a little lighter and fresher.
- Tom Ford’s Oud Wood Eau de Parfum: A proven winner that blends spices and woods, evoking strong links to the exotic Middle East.
Choosing a Winter Fragrance
Finally, winter brings in a certain type of personality, which might be classified as "Fire." These people tend to be intense and passionate, often leaning towards deep and sensual fragrances. Oriental scents are also a good choice for the winter lover. Some fine fragrances for such personalities include:
- Al Haramain Orientica Oud Saffron Eau de Parfum: Featuring a blend of woods and spices, this fragrance conjures up the warm glow of a fire.
- Amouage Interlude Black Iris Eau de Parfum: Mixing scents notes like vanilla, sandalwood, myrrh, and leather, this fragrance brings images of the dark, cold winter desert to mind.